If you’re like most people, you love spaghetti! Rich, thick sauce over pasta with meatballs and onions. We don’t always make meatballs because we don’t remember to do it. So we just cook the ground hamburger in a pan on top of the stove and add our spices and onions.
Probably at some point your mother has made spaghetti and garlic bread. This really tastes awesome, in my opinon. Spread some butter on bread, and garlic powder or real diced garlic, and heat it up in the oven. Mmmm! smells soooo good!
So how hard is it to make? Not hard at all. This may not be the correct way, but it works for us.
- Put water on to boil.
- Add pasta and stir to keep it from sticking to each other. Sometimes we add a bit of oil, but its not necessary.
- In a frying pan, put your hamburger in and cook it till its no longer pink. We use a spatula to keep it stirred.
- When the meat is done cooking, add your diced onions. If you want, you can sautee them first, which is just lightly cooking them. They make the house smell great. Add any other spices or seasonings, like chili powder, oregano, salt. You can add your tomato sauce/paste to this also.
- When the pasta is soft, drain the water off.
- Put pasta on plates, add your meat topping, garlic bread on the side.